Dodge City Exterior Home Assistance Program
The purpose of Paint Dodge is to provide assistance to eligible homeowners in the City of Dodge City to enable them to repaint the exterior of their homes and alleviate deteriorating housing conditions within the City.
- Reduce the number of homes in violation with City codes
- Identify other critical repairs needed and assist homeowners with solutions
- Enhance the value and prolong the lifespan of homes
- Improve the condition of houses in blighted neighborhoods
The program is operated on a first come, first serve basis while funds are available. Priority will be given to elderly and disabled homeowners and homeowners who are in code violation by the City of Dodge City.
- Applicants must own and reside in the property to be painted
- Applicants must not own more than one property
- Applicants must be current on property taxes
- Applicants income must be at or below 200% of poverty
How to Apply
Homeowners interested in receiving assistance to paint the exterior of their homes must apply through the Community Housing Association of Dodge City.
2017 before and after pictures
The Paint Dodge Program is brought to you by the Community Housing Association of Dodge City, the Community Foundations of Southwest Kansas and Sherwin Williams.