The purpose of the Community Home Renovation Program is to encourage and assist residents to upgrade the conditions of their homes. This program is sponsored by Black Hills Energy Corporate Foundation and the Community Housing Association of Dodge City.
- Enhance the value and prolong the lifespan of homes
- Improve the condition of houses in blighted neighborhoods
- Preserve the history and culture of neighborhoods while implementing sustainable improvements
- Inspire neighboring residents to reinvest in their community
- Protect the stock of affordable housing
- Applicants must own and reside in the property
- Applicants may not own more than one property
- Applicants must be current on property taxes
- Applicants income must be at or below 200% of poverty
- Total grant must not exceed $5,000
How to Apply
Homeowners interested in receiving assistance to make repairs to their home must apply through the Community Housing Association of Dodge City.
This program is brought to you by the Community Housing Association of Dodge City and Black Hills Energy.